THRIVE Life foods have been a game-changer for me. I joined Thrive to have some emergency supplies but I now use them almost daily. My diet improved due to product convenience and product longevity. In the past I would routinely waste 25-50% of store-bought produce because I could not use it quickly enough. Rarely would I finish an entire bunch of spinach or celery. I ate fewer vegetables because I did not have them on-hand and they took time and effort to prepare. With Thrive I have a ready supply of vegetables with an extremely long shelf life. Preparation time is almost zero since you can just grab a can and shake in some ingredients. A healthy, hearty lunch soup with multiple vegetables takes less a minute to prepare.
Advantages of using THRIVE foods include:
- Nutritious: Freeze-drying locks in flavor and nutrients
- Easy to prepare, healthy, convenient, and versatile
- Economical products with long shelf life and no waste
- Ability to start your own Thrive business
- Become a THRIVE consultant and order using a monthly Q
- Individual ingredients have no additives or preservatives
- Recipes from the THRIVE website and some of my own
- Most products are non-GMO
- Most products have a 25-year shelf-life if unopened
- Most products have A 6-month to 2-year shelf-life once opened
At first I was skeptical about freeze-dried foods. I remember the bad tasting, freeze-dried backpacking meals from the 70s. The Thrive foods shocked me in a good way. Many of the foods taste better than the grocery store versions. Before Thrive I rarely used foods such as spinach, cauliflower, asparagus, etc. With Thrive I routinely use these ingredients. I found that there are no downsides with these products.
- I use a greater variety of fruits and vegetables more often
- Faster preparation time
- Products taste better and have more nutrients
- Less waste
- Convenient and cost-effective
I use these products routinely. They are more nutritious, cost-effective, and long lasting. I also have some reserve food in case of an emergency. One Thrive motto is “Store what you eat and eat what you store.” This is now what I do.