- Construction: Machined from aircraft grade aluminum, fairly aggressive front strike bezel (no rear strike bezel), hard anodized finished, and steel pocket clip
- Size: 3.5″ (88.9 mm) long, head 0.81″ (20.6 mm), 2.54 oz. (72 g).
- Waterproof: IPX7 (waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes)
- Durability: Withstands 1-meter drop
- Features: High/low/strobe modes in momentary or sustained ON
- Light Output: (high) 215 Lumens for 2.4 hours, (low) 25 lumens for 7.25 hours
- Beam Pattern: 42″ x 10″ at 3′ (Beam Scale)
- Power: 1 CR-123 lithium battery
I prefer flashlights that are larger and fit across the palm of my hand. But if you want a very compact and bright flashlight with a reasonably long runtime then the CS-20 would be a good choice. I would NOT use this flashlight as a tactical everyday carry (EDC) light but it would make a good utility or backup light especially if you need small size and light weight.