- Beam: 115 lumens at 890 candela with 60m beam
- Runtime: 2.25 hours (lithium), 1.75 hours (alkaline)
- Holster: Tear-resistant nylon holster included
- Construction: Anodized aircraft aluminum with polycarbonate lens
- Durability: IPX7 waterproof and impact resistant to 1 meter
- Size/Weight: 3.94″ long and 1.3 oz with alkaline battery
- Beam Pattern: 48″ x 10″ at 3′ (Beam Scale)
- Colors: Black
- Cost: About $30-$40
The ProTac 1AAA is a very compact flashlight that is extremely easy to carry and use. The 1.75 hour runtime is very good for a single battery flashlight. It has three beam modes (1) high, (2) strobe, and (3) low. Due to its small size limited light output I would NOT use this flashlight as a tactical light. The body is machined from aircraft aluminum and sealed to IPX7 (waterproof to 1 meter for a minimum of 30 minutes).
This light is NOT a replacement for a high-powered tactical flashlight but it is a good addition to your light collection. If you want to carry a very compact, non-tactical flashlight then this one is small, affordable, easy to carry, and has a decent runtime.
This is an excellent light to include in a hiking and emergency kit. You should have two forms of light in your kits and these two lights should use the same type of batteries. Many headlamps use AAA batteries and this light would pair very well with those headlamps. The small size and light weight of the ProTac 1AAA would make it a good choice as a backup flashlight.