- Beam: 90 lumens at 860 candela with 58m beam
- Runtime: A very impressive 6.5 hour runtime from two AAA batteries
- Holster: Tear-resistant nylon holster included
- Construction: Anodized aircraft aluminum with polycarbonate lens
- Durability: IPX4 water-resistant and impact resistant to 1 meter
- Size/Weight: About the size of a marker (5.3″ long) and 1.64 oz
- Beam Pattern: 48″ x 10″ at 3′ (Beam Scale)
- Colors: Black, silver, blue, red, orange, green
- Cost: About $20-$30
It is just a good, basic, small flashlight that is extremely easy to carry and use. It has a very long run time, uses two AAA batteries, and has two modes (ON and OFF), and the body is machined from aircraft aluminum. Once again StreamLight created a simple product that does its job very well. At less than $25 it is affordable and well worth that price.
This light is NOT a replacement for a high-powered tactical flashlight but it is a good addition to your light collection. If you want to carry a basic, non-tactical flashlight then this one is small, affordable, easy to carry, and has a very long runtime.
This is an excellent light to include in a hiking and emergency kit. You should have two forms of light in your kits and these two lights should use the same type of batteries. I use a Black Diamond Spot headlamp as my primary light and a Stylus Pro as my backup light. Both use AAA batteries and both have a very long runtime.